ProLine™ Tree Auger
Finally, an earth auger that works like one should. It cuts through the hardest soil conditions like a hot knife through butter, and it keeps the walls of the hole where they belong…and not falling back into the hole! That means virtually no hand clean-out of the hole! And, much less back-filling, as well.
- The ProLine™ Tree Auger has a patented tapered design which is optimal for planting any size tree easily and efficiently.
- Unlike most 2-stage augers, this tree auger incorporates cutting teeth on each step of flighting, which results in a much cleaner hole.
- The unique hexagonal mounting bracket makes mounting easy and prevents slippage.
- The ProLine™ Tree Auger is designed with a 25 degree angle and one replaceable tooth per half revolution to make a hole that will easily handle most tree baskets.
- Most importantly – NO HAND DIGGING!